Legal representations of unaccompanied minors


Unaccompanied minors who need special support and aid. You will be provided with housing, learn German, later relocated and start trainings and schools. At your permanent place of residence, you will be assigned what is called a legal guardian, who will legally be by your side in all matters. Until your 18th birthday, this person will support you in all your important decisions.


Children and Youngster not full-aged.


Young Refugee Centre, Marsstraße 19, 80335 München